Saturday, November 01, 2008

New Cloth Pads for the Harvest Moon





It's been a super productive and busy past couple weeks! I've been working hard these past two weeks on getting completely fresh stock available for my customers, and at the same time, wrapping up a huge wholesale order for Luxury Moon and starting a co-op order. Once I get them all finished, I will have to take a picture of the "pile" before they get shipped out. It's an incredible amount of beautiful pads. :)
If you're in the mood for some fresh color in your pad collection - or if you're ready to start using cloth, you will find the widest selection at my main store at YINIA. You can also get ahold of some gorgeous pads dyed by Dashing Dachs in her exclusive colorway, 'Shubunkin'. Those can be found at my HC store. A snapshot of them is located above for you to drool over.
Thanks for using cloth!
Anna

No comments: